Friday 15 July 2011

Red Velvet


I have to admit I am a bit of a procrastinator and always seem to fail when it comes to making plans. However, I'm pleased to say that this day was very successful. We ticked two things off our list that we had been planning to do for awhile now and it turned out great. David, Jess and I finally had the chance to watch the movie bridesmaids. Despite mixed reviews from other friends, we all thought it was hilarious and one of the best movies we've seen in awhile. 

After the movie David and Jess went to get some supplies from the supermarket, while I went to get my film developed - so hopefully some photos to share soon. The plan was to bake cupcakes that we had been craving for ages now but not just any cupcakes - red velvet ones! Even though it took awhile to wait for the frosting to chill it was so worth it. We even managed to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall while we waited - funniest ever! The cupcakes were honestly the best and I'm craving more just writing this post. Here's the link if you wanna have a go at baking your own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment