Wednesday 8 February 2012

We're only young and naive still. We require certain skills.


Look what I found hidden away in my laptop! These were taken a few days after I got my camera and I dragged Steph with me so I could try it out. Needless to say, I was a complete noob and the photos turned out shit. Every time we take a crap photo, we would laugh about it and call it our photography skillzz!  I quite like these ones, though. But that's probably because I took them. 

What's so awesome about them is that these were taken way before With the cool kids even happened! A few months down and look at us now. . . blogging in our little joint blog and meeting the best people along the way. 


1 comment:

  1. I love these, too! Your photography skillzz are awesome! The last one is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete