Sunday 18 November 2012

It's so appropriate the way we amplify the sound


Officially on summer break! I'm wearing my favourite lingerie to bed tonight. It's all black and lace and it makes me special. Lol. Anyway. . .
 I had such a great weekend and it was the perfect combination of rage and relaxation. Caught up with some friends, made it through a 7hr shift at my retail job despite me limping a bit, Late night Momotea with the bestie, Dancing to the point of being sweaty at Electro Static and Social Club, waking up feeling amazing because I was downing iced honey lemon green tea instead of my usual cider, picnic lunches, bubble baths, pretty flowers, soy candles, fairy lights, and new black sheets. 

So excited to be kicking back and doing things I want starting with catching up with my NaNoWriMo '12 entry and having a nice long sleep. Hope your weekend was great!x

No comments:

Post a Comment