Wednesday 28 March 2012

It's time to try defying gravity


Ok- I admit it. I didn't really stay true to The March Challenge. The first week was great and I did little things to spice up my daily routine. But as the month went on, I had a hard time sticking to it. If it's any consolation, though, I took some big steps these past few days.

1. I finally got a full fringe. I've been wanting to try it out because I've pretty much had the same hairstyle since I was 13. I took the plunge and I must say, I'm loving it! It's definitely something I need to get used to, but I love it nonetheless.

2. Radio show opportunity. I am now taking over the airwaves with a radio show of my own over at Fevah FM. I am grateful to Mandy and Art for this opportunity and I'm excited to learn more about the industry and to be trained by the best!

It's almost April. . . which means one thing: The blog is turning 1!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment