Thursday 23 August 2012

Peppermint (Part one)


Today I got started on my new little project of doing up the bike I bought on the weekend. This has to be THE best purchase I have ever made and I am so glad Jess and I made that turn into the recycling centre on our way back from Cambridge.

Could not have asked for a more perfect day, the weather stayed sunny for once and theres nothing better than blasting a few good tunes while hard at work. Fixing up my very own bike has been something I've wanted to do for a long time now. Better yet it's mint coloured! I'll admit that Im not an expert when it comes to bikes (so I'll be needing a few helping hands from my biker buddies out there) but I'm loving getting my hands dirty and learning a lot in the process. 

Today was all about pulling everything apart and cleaning it all up. Only thing now is that I hope I can remember how to put it back together again. 

Stay tuned for more peppermint updates.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment