Thursday 10 May 2012

Red Hair Day


Coming from a girl who wore her hair in the same way from age 13-20, getting a little bit of colour is a big step. Finally took the plunge today and I am loving it! Thanks to the amazing Christie for doing it. 

These photos were taken in the middle of my radio show today at the Fevah FM studio. The beautiful blonde lady is Mandy, our big boss over at Fevah. The little girl is Lilli. She's one of the coolest kids I've ever met. She said she didn't like the music I was playing today because it was all dubstep when she'd rather have hard house! Told you she's cool. 

So excited to have pretty hair for the weekend! A lot of events happening so keep an eye out for updates x


1 comment:

  1. I have some red henna right here waiting for me to do this to my hair!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete